AGE-04701-401 - Test ProcedureLast Updated: June 05, 2018
***For Reference Only - Please contact manufacturer for up to date procedures.***
THIS TEST PROCEDURE SHALL BE COMPLIED TO, WITHOUT EXCEPTION. ALL DEFICIENCIES FOUND SHALL BE CORRECTED AND SIGNED OFF PRIOR TO UNIT SHIPMENT.
1. Ensure regulator is set to minimum and selector valve is in Close position.
2. Cap Shop Air/Bottle Outlet.
3. Connect shop air to Shop Air Inlet.
4. Snoop all fittings and tubes between Shop Air Inlet and selector valve.
5. Place selector valve to Shop Air.
6. Snoop all fittings and tubes between selector valve output and regulator input.
7. Increase Regulator to max position.
8. Snoop all fittings and tubes from Regulator output to directional valve input.
9. Place directional valve to Pressure position.
10. Snoop all fittings and tubes from directional valve to Shop Air/Bottle Outlet.
11. Disconnect shop air.
12. Remove cap from Shop Air/Bottle outlet.
13. Connect hose from Shop Air/Bottle Outlet to Bottle Inlet.
14. Reconnect shop air to Shop Air Inlet.
15. Snoop all fittings and tubes from Bottle Inlet to directional valve.
16. Disconnect shop air.
17. Decrease Regulator to its minimum setting.
18. Disconnect hose from Bottle Inlet and connect to Manometric Pressure.
19. Reconnect shop air to Shop Air Inlet.
20. Increase regulator pressure while holding directional valve in Pressure mode until 4 PSI is achieved on gauge.
21. Snoop all fittings and tubes between Manometric pressure inlet and gauge.
22. Hold pressure for 2 minutes to check for leaks.
23. Disconnect shop air and test hose from unit and reinstall dust caps.
24. Ensure regulator is turned to the minimum setting.